Is it safe to assume that hamburgers are America’s favorite sandwich? When consumption is over 50 billion burgers a year, it makes total sense that we dedicate a day to these delectable, juicy sandwiches. Today is that day. Happy National Hamburger Day!
No one is quite sure about the roots of the word “hamburger.” Perhaps it comes from the town of Hamburg in Germany. However, we are sure that this iconic sandwich has gone through many variations over the years. There is no such thing as a standard hamburger anymore.
With infinite customization options, the hamburger we know today is created just for the person eating it. So today on National Hamburger Day, treat yourself to a hamburger with all your favorite fixings. Then post it to your social media accounts.
Here are some caption options just in case you need them!
1) Life is too short to miss out on burgers.
2) A Burger without cheese is like a hug without a squeeze.
3) Burger in my hand, eyes on the fries. Life is good.
4) When life throws you a burger, eat it.
5) I workout because I love burgers.
6) It has lettuce and tomato…so a burger is basically a salad.
7) Burgers make the world go round.
Still not convinced to go get a burger today? Let’s see if we can convince you with a list of toppings. Which ones would you choose?
8) Onions (Raw or Grilled)
10) Fried Egg
Where are you going to get this burger? See your favorite burger joint on this list?
1) Boulevard Burger
3) In N Out
4) Hook Burger
5) Original Tommy’s Burgers
7) The Burger Shop
8) Monty’s Burgers
9) Howard’s Famous Avocado & Bacon Burgers
Whether you’re dining in or getting take out (with a tamper seal label), enjoy your favorite burger today on this very Happy National Hamburger Day!